Thursday, April 30, 2009
>> Rhythm of the Rain <<
Dan Fogelberg - Rhythm of the Rain's Lyric
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again
The only girl I've ever loved has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart
Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again
The only girl I've ever loved has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
Little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart
Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart a glow
And rain in her heart and let the love we know start to grow
Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when he don't care
I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away
Oh listen to the falling rain
Oh rhythm of the falling rain
Oh listen to the falling rain
Oh rhythm of the falling rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
南洋冰室 NANYANG CAFE @ Mid valley Hightea for Saturday 那么炎热的下午天,当然必须有一杯来解渴~ 又开始以往的吃,喝,玩,乐的生活了~ ...
-
成为更好的自己,第 8 天。 当尝试过了追逐梦想,才能对循规蹈矩的生活说不。 但是,这谈何容易? 因为这必须拥有了生活资本,才能大胆的追逐梦想。 所以我们会很努力,很努力地,去创造生活资本。 虽然,最好的时光,是现在。 那么现在我就开始写...
-
何谓不一样? 有的人说坚持把一件事干对了,就可以成功。 也有人说把时间专注在一件事,就可以成功。 但是,投资并不是你投了多少钱,就可以赚钱。 因为,很多初学者根本都还没来得及了解,就已经开始投了。。。 结果就悲剧一部,接着一部。。。 股票...
No comments:
Post a Comment