Wednesday, March 19, 2008

>> Dinner <<

15th March 2008 - Having dinner at Hoi Wai Tin Restaurant at PJ, Sec17. The food and service there is not bad. Off course the fees is not cheap.

The guest are mainly from KL, some are from Perak, and then few from UK and Australia. I may not know all of them, yet they are my relative. Funny ya..

Well, I have big discovery tonight. Make a guess, my friend. See whether you all know what I've found. No idea? hehe.. I been eaten a lot of seafood that day. Only one dish I skipped, which is prawn. ( Forgot to tell that I'm actually seafood allergy. ) After tonight, I think, I have to rephrase on the allergy sentence, which is ( Allergy to cheap seafood. ) haha.. Am I so cheeky? Yes, I do. haha..

I used to have lobster at Johor, 4 round island. (It is directly translated from Mandarin) I also tried up the crabs before at PJ, Hoi Long restaurant. hehe..

Actually, I also got another dinner at Klang, just that I can't say no for this dinner anymore.. Else, I will be blacklisted for long long time and forever.. hehe.. In fact I always skip those dinner. So bad ya me.. hehe..

Ok, actually, what I want to tell in this article is, family always important for you. No matter how and what, they always your family. You can't just choose others to be yours family. Remember, family is important.

No comments:

Hightea for Saturday