Thursday, February 07, 2008

>> SLK <<


Today is the Chinese New Year, 1st day. Watching the TV programme. Waiting the time to go out for gathering. LOL..

Well, I have meet up with old friend before the gathering. She is still as pretty as usual. The different thing compare to last year is, she is attached. Congrate ya.. Anyway, we still chatting non-sense as before. We been discussing about the fear to attend the gathering, relationship and so on.. Still, she is not following me to the gathering that day.

While at the gathering, able to see those old friends, with the familiar look. We drink and chat people bad and good. LOL..

Well, been discussing about car. One of my friend admit that he drive "SLK". Wah.. It is rich !! man !! But.. there is a but... Do you know what? He continue to clarify that the "SLK" is not the Benz - SLK.

( SLK = Small Little Kancil ) Oh My God !! I'm fainted !!

I believe you all also get the same expression as me. LOL..

No comments:

Hightea for Saturday