Today only i found out how interesting about study..
hehe..
it is shy and humiliated actually...
It is because Dr.William Janvier , who teaching Human Computer Interaction.
This subject is boring.. ( at the beginning ) ..
why ?
It is because I know it, only human play/control computer.
Nothing special what..
This is my (poor) assumption..
However, when the course going depth..
Wauh...
How nice and interesting about the course..
It is because the Dr.William introduce me his Phd research..
which is about 'personality types' of human..
From his research, I spend the whole afternoon to play around with it..
hehe...
"standlye is crazy"
The research is about testing personality..
After testing(playing), I know the reason why I am bad in studying this course..
Hehe...
I think it is not late for me if I only find it out now ??
hehe..
Bye..
wanna do my stuff..
see ya...
No comments:
Post a Comment