Sunday, July 02, 2006

>> Last Day .. <<

May 10, 2006


Crazy feeling..
Seem like many thing changed very fast.. It was the last day for me to being blur..
After the time reach 11am, everything is over and this is my new life.. It's a nice day for me.. ( 8th May 2006 ) I then crazy with the chatting till dunno how many hours.. Lucky my friend ask me out for dinner. Then only i off my pc and went out.
I found out something, which is we people cannot do thing as we wish.. There are many issues needed to be taken into account. It's complicated la..
Anyway, finally, I watched the SPL that night. Crazy man.. That is only one word that i can used to describe my feeling ( due to my poor and limited language ) , "Frightening" . Although it was a nice movie, but not catch me on..
That day's feeling is damn blur.. Obvously,i'm not that good mood. I used to focus my concentration on other thing..
I'm appreciate that I still manage to have meal together with my friend and also chat with him, since we know each other 3 years already.. I really appreciate that our friendship can be maintain and keep longer.. Nice to chat nonsense ya..
While the next day morning, where i have breakfast with friend, i discovered there are many liar... Damn .. how come these fellow still manage to live in the world. damn liar.. making my mood down.. damn liar.. Put the sign board to said selling "beef ball noodles" . But,what the fucking thing is u are liar.. Selling other damn thing. Liar, u are making others lost confident to their customre !! Damn u !! Because of u these liar, making all the people life get hard. Damn.. Better go back your house !!

No comments:

Hightea for Saturday